Dr switched me from Benicar (olmesartan) hct 20/12.5 to lisinopril hctz 20/12.5. Also take metoprolol 50mg 2x day and klorcon10 1x day. Bp is 81/49p48. No symptoms?

Over medication . You may not need that much meds -- i would recommend that you get for yourself an automatic arm BP machine and start recording your BP every morning for the next 2 weeks then report to your doctor.
Low. This is a bit low number. May want to check with doc as well as making surer home BP machine accurate.
Hypotension. You know have low bp. Your pulse rate is also on the low side. Like you asked, symptoms? Talk to your doctor but for some hint: hctz (hydrochlorothiazide) is a diuretic and can lose k. Lisinopril keep k in, and for some cause cough. Metoprolol slows down the pulse. You and your doctor decide what is being treated and what is being prevented and what side effects are being avoided. That is the principle of treatment.