I was wearing my heart monitor when i stood up and everything went black i had to grab the wall. What will this show on monitor for the doctor?

Dr. Steven Neish
Pediatrics - Cardiology

In brief: Neurocardiogenic

I am going to presume that your heart is structurally normal to answer. Most likely, you have neurocardiogenic symptoms which are related to autonomic reflexes.
If that is true, it is most likely that your event monitor will show bradycardia or mild sinus tachycardia during the event. Probably, your blood pressure dropped and for reflex reasons, you failed to vasoconstrict and increase your hr.

In brief: Neurocardiogenic

Dr. Steven Neish
Dr. Steven Neish
Dr. Nestor Del rosario
Addiction Medicine

In brief: Can't presume

It is best to wait.
The idea of the holder is to determine and correlate the presence of dysrhythmia and the symptoms they are causing so they can be treated. You just have to wait a few more hours.

In brief: Can't presume

It is best to wait.
Dr. Nestor Del rosario
Dr. Nestor Del rosario