I have pain in lower back with stomach pain that shoot down my leg what could be?

Sciatica. Pain from the back into the leg is often called sciatica. There are some chronic gastrointestinal problems that are associated with bony pelvis problems that radiate into the leg also. Bone, ligament and disc can mimic sciatica. Not everything that "travels" is from a nerve. Get a good examination from a musculoskeletal doctor. If you have not had your annual pelvic exam, schedule that too.
Check it out. If no pathology from your md chiropractor may help.Probable musculoskeletal issue.