Her throat hurts along with her ears she has a runny nose and a bad cough, she also thinks her throat is swollen. What can she drink?

Who? What is the age of the person you are talking about? If "she" is a child, then she should be checked by a doctor, especially if her throat is swelling since that is a potentially serious symptom. Even in an adult, throat swelling can be dangerous so if the throat is swelling, see a doctor asap. When the throat is sore, any liquids that feel soothing are best including water, tea with lemon, etc.