Best removal method for pitted acne scars?

Acne scar revision. There are many therapies used in acne scar revision, and none is the best. Your scars will be evaluated and classified. A unified approach with multiple therapies will be outlined. Improvement, not perfection, is the goal.
Combination therapy. A variety of approaches are necessary to improve not remove acne scars. Specific therapy is dependent on the type of scars and skin type. Potential therapies include subcision, cross tca, medical roll cit, dermabrasion, laser and other treatments, including prp.
Acne scar treatments. An evaluation with a dermatologist would be your first step. There are several methods to treating acne scars. If you truly have what we classify as pitted scars you may need scar revision and dermabasion or laser resurfacing. But an evaluation with an expert in treating acne scars is essential.