Does drinking caffeine contribute to weight-loss?

No. No, but caffeine can contribute to dehydration (temporary fluid-related weight loss) and anxiety.
Caffeine. It can to some degree. Caffeine is ephedrine/amphetamines/speed in that it is a mild stimulant. Caffeine competitively inhibits different Adenosine receptors and as a result can make a person feel alert. A mild stimulant of the central nervous system, caffeine also stimulates heart muscle, relaxes smooth muscle, increases gastric secretions, and is a diuretic. This can cause mild weight loss.