Is it ok to floss, brush your teeth, and rinse 3 times a day?

Dr. Douglas Fronzaglia
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics

It is recommended that you brush after each meal and floss once per day and as needed.

Dr. Douglas Fronzaglia
Dr. Douglas Fronzaglia
Dr. James Beck
Dentistry

In brief: Floss once, brush 3

Here is my regimen: i brush my teeth and tongue very thoroughly in the morning, after lunch I do a quick "touch-up" brush and then rinse with listerine, at night i floss while i'm watching tv.
At bedtime i brush with my phillips sonicare. This regimen has worked very well for me. I don't have cavities, my gums and bone levels are perfect. I also eat sweets sparingly and only drink sugar free.

In brief: Floss once, brush 3

Dr. James Beck
Dr. James Beck
Dr. James Donley
You need to get your teeth thoroughly clean once a day, in the evening. I brush two or three times a day. I floss with unwaxed floss in the evening until my teeth are squeaky clean. I then use the Rotadent electric toothbrush, quickly brush again with a regular toothbrush and Closys toothpaste and then rinse with Closys mouth rinse.
Dr. Keegan Duchicela