There is 1 reddish blood like bump on my vagina.I squeeze & pull it off. It bleed a little & disappear. Is that genital herpes?My hubby lick 2 day ago

Dr. Christina Adberg

In brief: Need an exam

Genital bumps and lesions are really difficult to diagnose without seeing them. Although most are benign, it's worth seeing a gynecologist to be sure that it's not herpes or some other condition.
It's best to see the doctor when the lesion is most obvious, and don't pick it!

In brief: Need an exam

Dr. Martin Raff
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Herpes simplex

That is certainly possible, although herpetic lesions are usually clustered and extremely tender and painful.
This may be something else, and if it returns it will have to be seen to be diagnosed.

In brief: Herpes simplex

Dr. Jane Van Dis