Can you always see a swollen lymph node in the neck caused by lymphoma?

Many Causes. Lymphatic system absorbs/carries things too big to go into the arteries/veins like bacteria eaten by white cells and digested food. Lymph nodes "taste" the lymph for anything bad like bacteria/viruses/cancers, etc. When it detects a problem, it alerts the immune system and your body reacts. They enlarge in response to the inflammation they create when they react. They shrink when all is well.
Give us background. Your question is not very clear as written now. Lymphomas often cause enlarged nodes but they can be anywhere in the body, so not necessarily limited to the neck. Some lymphomas can even spare the lymph glands altogether. What is your problem?