I had an inguinal hernia surgery before 3 years. From a year I feel severe pain at surgical area whenever I ejaculate can scar tissue be the reason?

Probably scar tissue. The testicle obtains its blood supply and drains the sperm thru the spermatic cord, that runs through the inguinal canal, which is mobilized as part of the hernia repair. The pain during ejaculation is likely due to some scar tissue around the spermatic cord as part of the hernia repair and is not likely due to hernia recurrence. If very symptomatic, reoperation may be necessary.