I have lower abdominal pain everytime I start eating. Similar pain when I had an ovarian cyst, but already removed it 2 months ago. Is this ok?

Needs to be checked. I don't think it is ok to have lower abdominal pain at start of eating and probabely is not related to surgery for ovarian cyst if you had same symptoms and still have them, it is likely that your pain was not caused by ovarian cyst you had removed. Consult a gastroenterologist to find the cause as you may need colonoscopy etc, to find the cause of your pain in lower abdomen while eating.