Is enjoying porn a mental disorder or can perfectly normal people enjoy porn?

Dr. John Chavez
Clinical Psychology
In brief: Porn
As you can see, different professionals may have different opinions.
From my experience and orientation (see my profile) use of porn is counterproductive and detrimental to the marital bond and is an unhealthy way to promote sexual union.

In brief: Porn
Dr. John Chavez
Dr. John Chavez
Dr. Randy Carrin
Clinical Psychology
In brief: Enjoying porn
Enjoyment of pornography can be an normal means of sexual arousal, and even couples may enjoy viewing pornography together. With the ever-present availability, accessibility and affordability of free porn on the internet, there becomes a risk that a person might become fixated on porn as the primary means of achieving sexual gratification.
If so, help from a professional might be considered.

In brief: Enjoying porn
Dr. Randy Carrin
Dr. Randy Carrin
Dr. Eric Weisman