Can you have endometriosis with just irregular periods but no painful cramps?

It is possible. Typical symptoms of endometriosis include: painful period, painful sexual intercourse, and infertility. There is no significant correlation between severity of pain and degree of endometriosis many patients with nedometriosis do not have any symptoms. Although it is possible, the irregular period is not a common symptom of endometirosis.
Yes. While it would not be the first thing i would suspect, endometriosis can occur with out any cramping whatsoever. You may want to focus on correction of your cycles first.