Which ankle brace is better for football after a sprain?

Brace, not Wrap. Typically the neoprene or ace type sleeves will not prevent the ankle roll. Look for a clamshell or stirrup type brace if you can wear it comfortably during play. The lace up style is also good, and better tolerated.
One prescribed by Dr. Usually a brace dispensed and prescribed by your doctor- in our clinic athletes respond well to the velocity ankle brace or a similar figure of 8 lace-up type brace.
Depends on severity. It depends on type and severity of the injury. Have it evaluated and have the appropriate brace prescribed that best suits your condition.