I'm ready to treat menopause symptoms. Who do I see?

Menopause. Start with your own primary care doctor or gynecologist.
Depends. Hrt is still controversial. Gynecologist, age management medicine, integrative physicians are the specialist who deal with this. Patients who are good candidates are healthy women within ten years of menopause can respond well to hrt. You also can use synthetic or bio identical hormones which various physicians will respond differently to but i believe it is your decision.