Should a 65-year old woman with a family history of breast cancer continue estrogen?

Probably not. This can increase the risk for some breast cancers and endometrial cancer. Having a family history does not help. However, low dose hormone replacement therapy may be possible. It would be wise to see your doctor to be sure.
Estrogen & breast CA. Oh such a tough decision! If you have two first degree relatives with breast cancer (sister, mother) you should probably consider stopping. However, if you have osteoporsis or significant heart disease in youself or family this has to be considered. Which is greater risk ca or heart/bones? Than factor in how bad you feel when you don't take estrogen...See what I mean?