Diagnosed with cancer. Stop estrogen?

Pathology
In brief: Type?
Depends entirely on the type.
Some physicians discontinue estrogen supplements in the presence of present or past breast cancer. Some cancers caught and treated early are mere speedbumps. A more serious cancer should prompt a discussion with your physician similar to the one that preceded your decision to supplement in the first place. Good luck.

In brief: Type?
Depends entirely on the type.
Dr. Kris Gast
Radiation Oncology
In brief: Estrogen&breastCA
I assume you have been diagnosed with breast cancer?This is standard across the nation: once you have breast cancer the only estrogen you should use is the vaginal cream to maintain bladder and vaginal health.
Oral estrogen is out of bounds...Sorry:(.

In brief: Estrogen&breastCA
Dr. Kris Gast
Dr. Kris Gast
Dr. Adam Levy