Is laser teeth whitening safe?

Yes. Laser tooth whitening has been shown to be safe, but is it effective. In the short term it is. Over longer periods of time, the stains can return to your teeth. Often laser whitening should be followed by bursts of use of custom trays with whitening gels to obtain a more long term result. You need a thorough oral evaluation to see if you are a candidate for whitening first.
Usually. When done correctly it is safe. I have heard some patients experience extreme sensitivity to cold afterward, but have not seen it myself. I choose a custom tray with gel for whitening in my office to avoid this.
It depends. Most laser tooth whitenings do not really use a laser, but just a light that filters out all but the blue wave length. Many dentists like to hype it up by calling it laser whitening. In any case 1 hour in office whitening is the least effective way to whiten teeth. Inadition at least 6 per-reviewed studies have proven that the light , laser or not, is ineffective.
In moderation... With any whitening, laser (typically led light) a small layer of enamel is removed with bleaching. Overdoing whitening can produce permanent discoloration. Please see only a dentist for whitening and refrain from the current trend of whitening in a spa, mall or beauty salon. Whitening teeth is best managed by an experienced dentist with your dental & gum health as the main focus of their attention!