I had my appendix removed 1 year ago, in the past 2 months my bellybutton has been itchy red an oozing a fowl smelling puss. I also have abdominal pain?

See a doctor. Did you have laparoscopic surgery with an incision near the umbilicus? N\you need to see a doctor to see if you have some type of skin infection that needs to be treated with oral antibiotics. Since you are one year after appendectomy, it would seem highly unlikely that a problem would occur at the umbilicus now due to the prior surgery.