My feet are always coldi wear socks to bed. What else should I do?

Dr. Ellen Wenzel
Podiatry

In brief: Depends

You could be experiencing raynaud's or could even have peripheral vascular disease.
The former is a vasospastic disease (the vessels contract in response to a cold stimulus) and the latter is an occlusive disease. For a proper treatment recommendation, a thorough history, clinical evaluation and testing would likely be needed.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Ellen Wenzel
Dr. Ellen Wenzel

In brief: Bed Warmers - option

I agree with dr. Wenzel.
When we lived in maine, my mother used old fashioned bedwarmers. They were made of copper with a long wooden handle. She warmed them against the wood stove and then placed them between the sheets for my siblings. Unfortunately, there weren't enough to go around, so i had to triple layer. It is a cozy way to go.

In brief: Bed Warmers - option

I agree with dr. Wenzel.
Dr. Arnon Rubin