I'm 27 years old. My FSH level is high105 and amh is 0.4. Doctor suggested try donor egg, I don't want it, I want to pregnant naturly. Is there any hope?

FSH 105. It would be incredibly rare to have a "natural" pregnancy with an fsh of 105, i'm very sorry to say. There is sometimes a transient ovarian failure where a woman's fsh may come down again and pregnancy might be possible, but it's not common. You may wish to get the explanation form your doctor in person: sorry, i know this isn't good news.