What over-the-counter drug or pill can I buy for pain from cancer?

Pathology

In brief: Ibuprofen, etc.

Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agents like Ibuprofen are sufficient to help many people with cancer pain.
You have my sympathy; good luck.

In brief: Ibuprofen, etc.

You have my sympathy; good luck.
Dr. Kris Gast
Radiation Oncology

In brief: Pain meds

If you are going through chemo your oncologist would not like you using just any meds.
The safest over the counter med to use for pain in the cancer world is tylenol (acetaminophen). Aspirin and Ibuprofen can affect blood counts and you should ask first. If you are having severe pain talk to you md...They should be able to manage your pain.

In brief: Pain meds

Dr. Kris Gast
Dr. Kris Gast
Dr. Vicken Poochikian