What over-the-counter drug or pill can I buy for pain from cancer?

Pathology
In brief: Ibuprofen, etc.
Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agents like Ibuprofen are sufficient to help many people with cancer pain.
You have my sympathy; good luck.

In brief: Ibuprofen, etc.
You have my sympathy; good luck.
Dr. Kris Gast
Radiation Oncology
In brief: Pain meds
If you are going through chemo your oncologist would not like you using just any meds.
The safest over the counter med to use for pain in the cancer world is tylenol (acetaminophen). Aspirin and Ibuprofen can affect blood counts and you should ask first. If you are having severe pain talk to you md...They should be able to manage your pain.

In brief: Pain meds
Dr. Kris Gast
Dr. Kris Gast
Dr. Arnon Rubin