How do I convince my kid sister to get treated or douche her vagina?

Dr. Denise Elser
Gynecology
In brief: ? symptoms?
Why do you want her to get treated? I am going to make an assumption that she has an odor and/or discharge.
Douching is not recommended. It can cause spread of infection and can cause imbalance in normal vaginal bacteria. If she has a problem you are worried about, then she needs to get checked or future ability to have children can be at risk.

In brief: ? symptoms?
Dr. Denise Elser
Dr. Denise Elser
Dr. Shiao-Yu Lee
Gynecology
In brief: Douche
It is wonderful that you care about your kid sister. We need to diagnose your sister's problem and treat accordingly.
Douche may not be the answer.

In brief: Douche
Douche may not be the answer.
Dr. Shiao-Yu Lee
Dr. Shiao-Yu Lee
Dr. Martin Raff
Douching may not only not be the answer but can be potentially harmful. Very few, if any, women truly need to be douching if they exercise normal sanitary care.
Dr. Sharon Bass
In brief: You don't
Douching is harmful and should never be done.
It can cause an infection, cause an infection to go up into the uterus and fallopian tubes, causing pelvic inflammatory disease, tubal pregnancy and infertility. If you have a discharge that itches, burns or has a bad odor, you should see your doctor. The vagina is like a good oven; self-cleaning.

In brief: You don't
Dr. Sharon Bass
Dr. Sharon Bass
Dr. Shontae Buffington