Can vaginal dryness cause reoccurring yeast infections...Had this problem for years but symptoms go away if I regularly masturbate?

See answer. As vaginal tissues become drier they lose the acidic protection of the natural lubricant and vaginal environment less effective at fighting infections making yeast infections and utis more likely. Most common in post-menopausal women, much less at age 21. In younger women, cause(s) less obvious. Common in diabetics. Unaware of any scientific validation of masturbation preventing but interesting.