Tooth abscess, awaiting extraction. Jaw is swollen and I cannot open mouth wide enough for treatmen on amoxillian and co codomol for 10 days tooth ok?

Patience. You will need to have the tooth extracted, but the antibiotic needs time to work... It does not happen overnight. Once the infection is under control, the tooth will be extracted and your jaw muscles will loosen up.
Get it out. You need to have the tooth removed as soon as possible. All the antibiotics in the world won't make the infection go away, removing the source (the tooth) will. You may also need to have the infection drained at the same time to remove the surrounding infection. You should see and oral ; maxillofacial surgeon that can treat you appropriately, remove the tooth, drain the infection if necessary.
See a dentist ASAP. A tooth extraction should be done as soon as possible to avoid the spread of infection and more serious problems (e.g. Ludwig's angina) .