How to lose fat baby face?

In brief: Spot fat loss does
Not occur naturally.
By losing weight in general some will probably be facial fat. But, we don't get to choose what area of body fat is lost from. Eat healthy ; be physically active. Calories burned must > those consumed.

In brief: Spot fat loss does
Not occur naturally.
Dr. Marguerite Barnett
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Be patient
I had the same problem when i was younger and i hated my moon face.
Little did i know that as i aged the fat would disappear from my face. Now i think my face is too thin. Consider using make-up to contour the face instead (if you wear make-up) or grow the hair longer and straighter to slim the sides. Otherwise be happy you will stay younger looking longer!

In brief: Be patient
Dr. Marguerite Barnett
Dr. Marguerite Barnett
Dr. Adam Smith