I think I am thin with BMI of 21-22. But I have to resort to purging and laxatives. Do I have a disorder?

Dr. Alvin Lin
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics

In brief: Sounds like it

While i can't make a diagnosis online, it is very concerning that you have to rely on purging & laxatives to maintain a low body mass index.
This makes me suspicious for bulimia. Please go see your family doc and discuss what you're doing which is very dangerous. You might need to be referred to a psychiatrist and psychologist for further treatment. Good luck!

In brief: Sounds like it

Dr. Alvin Lin
Dr. Alvin Lin
Dr. Alan Ali

In brief: Purging

Purging & use of laxatives is in itself an eating disorder & need therapy.
Contact your doctor for referral to an Eating disorder specialist.

In brief: Purging

Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine