I just got my braces on and since then I have been havingpain in my teeth. What can I do to ease the pain?

Normal. As teeth move, the soreness of teeth is normal.
Normal. When braces are first put on and later when they are tightened or adjusted your teeth with ache for a few days afterward. This is due to the pressure on them making them move into better alignment. Otc pain meds should help.
Normal. Braces can cause the teeth to become sore. But it is totally worth it. Consider taking some over the counter medications like motrin, Ibuprofen or tylenol (acetaminophen). The pain will subside soon. Hang in there.
Transient. Take 1 200mg Ibuprofen every 4 hrs w full meal or big glass of liquid. Rinse 3x/day w 1tsp salt in 8oz warm water...Swish, spit out. Cover "stickers" w orthodontic wax. Dab orabase-b onto sore spots. Keep mouth immaculately clean. Eat soft, high-protein diet. Best solution is tincture of time...You will start to feel better in just a few days.