I found hickey on my bf's chest area, and said nothing. What shoud I have done?

Dr. Christopher Dowd

In brief: Talk

Sound to me like you need to have a conversation with your boyfriend.
It's not too late, bring it up, and be prepared for the explanation--good or bad.

In brief: Talk

Dr. Christopher Dowd
Dr. Christopher Dowd
Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care

In brief: Know Ur truth

Know your boundaries - you cannot change person, place or circumstance - the only thing you can change is you - knowing that set your boundaries - if your bf says he is truthful have the grace to accept, if not know what you want to do with this info - once you fracture a relationship you can never set this back - it can only be a new relationship with different dynamics.

In brief: Know Ur truth

Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown