My 6 month old baby has had a bacterial throat infection twice in the past 8 weeks what is it caused from plz?

Identify bacteria. We all have bacteria in our mouths and throats. If your infant is actually sick from this, then it is essential that the child have a complete throat culture to identify which bacteria are present and which antibiotics are needed to clear the infection. Throat infections in this age group are a bit unusual, so i would talk to your pediatrician about checking immunoglobulin levels if this persists.