I need help please!? My doctor wont give me pain meds.

Go see another doc. If your doctor won't give you pain meds, consider transferring your care to another physician, especially someone who specializes in treating chronic pain. At the very least, see if you can get a referral to just such a specialist if you want to maintain your primary care w/your current physician. Good luck!