Woke up with a really swollen cheek with pain at the back by my jaw, and lower jaw bone pain, no toothache or gum tenderness, pain when I open to eat?

You need to be seen. Go see your dentist or ask for a referral to an endodontist or oral surgeon. The onset of swelling is suggestive of infection, and pain with opening might mean the infection has spread to the jaw joint space. Leaving it alone could result in progression that becomes serious quite quickly. If it is a tooth problem, your dentist can help point you in the right direction.
TMJ vs Salivary. This could be a couple of things, and you will most likely need to see a physician for relief. It could be an aggravation of TMJ syndrome, which would explain the difficulty opening and some swelling. Tmj is the joint you chew with. You could also have problem with a salivary gland, possibly even stone in the duct or an infection in the gland. Either way, you probably should make an appointment.