We just arrived in us and my wifes period is late. Where can she go for care free?

Can't. The only free care in the U.S. Is for the indigent - generally proof of income and residence is required. I doubt you would qualify if you were able to afford a trip into the U.S. There are low cost clinics available though - try the local urgent care clinic or department of health clinic.