I had unprotected sex during ovulation, 9 days later I bleed for a brief time (2 hrs) 10 days before my scheduled period. The bleeding since comes & goes. I get negative pregnancy test. What's going on?

Hard to say. There's always the implantation all bleed, it could be anovulation, or cervictis, bottom line is are you pregnant. It could be a very early threatened pregnancy loss. Try and relax if you wanted to you could check Progesterone a d HCG levels, but most commonly low Progesterone comes from a pregnancy destined to fail. If you are healthy just wait . Time will declare your course the rest is guess.