Is it normal for doctors to be touchy feely and call their patients sweetie, honey or baby?

In brief: Not professional

I would hope not! if it is a male or female dr., they should show more professionalism than too much outward comments and touching.
I would ask them to stop or go somewhere else.

In brief: Not professional

Dr. Jeffrey Bassman
Dr. Jeffrey Bassman
Dr. Beverly Dexter
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Speak up if uncomfor

It really is questionable if a doctor touches you in any way that feels uncomfortable emotionally or inappropriate.
Doctors should always ask first, or if they have to touch part of your body for an exam, will let you know what they are going to do and let you say no at any time Doctors should plan on having standby tech your gender on exams. Good female docs st call older pts sweetie in a warm w

In brief: Speak up if uncomfor

Dr. Beverly Dexter
Dr. Beverly Dexter
Dr. William Forsythe