I cut my foot & now it hurts to walk, but its not pink or puffy?

In brief: Cut
Well the first thing you should do is clean the wound with soap and water the best you can.
If it doesn't appear to be deep, and will stop bleeding with pressure after a few minutes, then you may be ok. But, if its deep, i think you need to see a doctor asap to determine if you need stitches or not along with wound care, tetinus boost, and or antibiotics, .

In brief: Cut
Dr. Michael Cosenza
Dr. Michael Cosenza
In brief: More info needed
To receive an answer that will be more helpful for you , you need to give more information.
..Your health status, any problems such as gout, diabetes or blood pressure concerns.You should state how long it has been a problem and what you do to make it feel better.Also tells us what it looks like..Is it discolored, swollen or point tender.The more you tell the better the answer.

In brief: More info needed
Dr. Steven Frydman
Dr. Steven Frydman