Nobel active vs nobel direct dental implants. Any issues with using direct. Which one is safe & appropriate for tooth 26. How often active is used.

In brief: Nobel Active!

Your dental surgeon and restorative dentist will hopefully use a cbct scan to determine the appropriate diameter, placement and possibly make a placement guide.
There has been some concern in the literature about the nobel direct failing at a higher than acceptable rate. Discuss your options before your surgery, not only for the implant, but the final restoration as well!

In brief: Nobel Active!

Dr. I. Jay Freedman
Dr. I. Jay Freedman
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: NobelActive better

Not all implants are created equal.
NobelActive dental implants offer a best solution to dental implant needs, especially tooth #26. NobelActive dental implants are designed with an adjustable blade that makes for more precise insertion during implantation and predictable biointegration. Good luck.

In brief: NobelActive better

Not all implants are created equal.
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Arman Roksar
I agree that not all implants are created equal, but more important is the clinician that is placing the implant.
Dr. Arman Roksar
Dentistry - Prosthodontics

In brief: Both are safe

They are both safe to use.
Let your dentist decide on the size, brand, and shape of the implant.

In brief: Both are safe

They are both safe to use.
Dr. Arman Roksar
Dr. Arman Roksar
Dr. Ajay Dhankhar
Dentistry - Cosmetic

In brief: Beyond the scope

There is a lot of scientific knowledge that needs to be assimilated prior to understanding the factors that go behind making the choice of implant fixture.
Answer to your q is beyond the scope of this forum and understanding for an untrained eye or mind. Some factors to satisfy your curious mind could be the providers technique, your bone or tissue, experience, bias etc. Let your dentist decide.

In brief: Beyond the scope

Dr. Ajay Dhankhar
Dr. Ajay Dhankhar
Dr. Lokesh Rao
Dentistry

In brief: Active vs. Replace

Given the average diameter of tooth #26, I would recommend that you go with Nobel Active 3.
0. The next size up would be 3.5mm. When it comes to diameter, a half millimeter can make a a huge difference in the development of the soft tissue architecture.

In brief: Active vs. Replace

Dr. Lokesh Rao
Dr. Lokesh Rao
Dr. John Thaler
Dentistry - Prosthodontics

In brief: Active

Do not think about direct.
Active is an excellent choice for that area. Provided there is sufficient space between the adjacent teeth and roots , and sufficient bone remaining , an implant is the tx. of choice. At our implant center we do full mouth implant treatment the same day and use the active for all. (read about the direct )

In brief: Active

Do not think about direct.
Dr. John Thaler
Dr. John Thaler
Dr. Keegan Duchicela