I have flat feet and I'm slightly knock-kneed. What can I do to make it better or am I just stuck with them?

Custom orthotics. See foot specialist for rigid custom orthotics to support your arch and reduce your flatfoot structure and reduce your knock knee position.
Custom Orthotics. Custom orthotics prescribed by podiatrist will provide relief on controlling your symptoms. See a podiatrict physician for more information on the benefits of orthotics.