How to hide turkey neck skin from other people?

Have a neck lift. You can have a neck lift or skin tightening with laser, radiofrequency, or ultrasound. See a plastic surgeon or cosmetic dermatologist.
Neck lift. There are different types of neck lifts to address different anatomical variants just like there are different types of facelifts. Have your neck evaluated by a board certified facial plastic surgeon who specializes in these procedures.
Necklift or Excise. A minimal turkey neck might benefit from radiofrequency treatment, but results vary. For something significant, a popular method is a neck lift with scars hidden around the ears and hairline. In men with severe deformity, some surgeons prefer removing this tissue directly from the midline, but the scar is more visible. Otherwise, you can always consider wearing turtle neck shirts :).
Dress consultant. I think you are better off asking a personal shopper, or dress designer or fashion consultant about that!