Weeping rash that keeps running. Not from food or poison ivy. I used neosporin and clotrimazole antifungal cream but nothing works. Its behind my knee?

Dr. Candace Spann
Dermatology

In brief: Please see your derm

The most likely cause is eczema, which causes very itchy skin that can get infected.
It may require a topical steroid to clear. If it is infected, it may need an antibiotic also. Please get checked by your dermatologist.

In brief: Please see your derm

Dr. Candace Spann
Dr. Candace Spann
Dr. Doanh Nguyen, md, faaaai
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Severe skin rashes

Skin rashes need to be seen to get a proper diagnosis and treatment.
When the rashes ooze fluid, there is severe underlying inflammation and / or infection. In this case, you would need to see a local physician to have him/her take a look at at get appropriate treatment.

In brief: Severe skin rashes

Dr. Doanh Nguyen, md, faaaai
Dr. Doanh Nguyen, md, faaaai