I got a IUD about 6 yrs ago since then I have gotten under the skin bumps that are filled with puss and blood in my private areas why is this?

Folliculitis. What you are describing are inflammatory symptoms that can occur with hormonal changes. You are likely experiencing folliculitis or inflammation of the hair in the groin region, or possibly even an extension of that called furunculosis. See a doctor to have topical or oral antibiotics administered for this. You may need a bacterial culture as well.