How to get rid of acne with oily skin? Acne soap?

Soaps do not help. Acne is a disease of the oil-producing glands of the face, but removing the oils does not cure acne. Regular washing with a benzoyl peroxide-containing cleanser will help dry your face, but will not cure the underlying problem. You need to consult with a dermatologist who can prescribe a program which should help your acne.
More than hygiene . Acne is more than just oily skin and it's treatment is complex involving not just hygiene but topical anti-inflammatories, antibiotics, hormonal management, anti-testosterone drugs, retinoids, etc. Acne soap is a good beginning.