Im scheduled for a c-section 10 days from now, my 2nd time after 5 years, i get nervous?Any advice that could help me overcome these worries?

Dr. Frederick Friedman

In brief: Relax

While c-sections involve major surgery, nowadays they are safe and serious complications are rare.
The procedure may be more difficult for the surgeon the 2nd time (due to scarring, ) the recovery is often no different or easier for the patient because she knows hat to expect. Try consulting your doctor beforehand to express your fears. He/she should be able to reassure you.

In brief: Relax

Dr. Frederick Friedman
Dr. Frederick Friedman
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham