My dentist makes me wait then does a two-minute exam. I've started trusting his hygienist more now. Time to switch?

In brief: Unfortunate

I have to wait also, my dentist is very good that is the reason he had more patients, some examinations do not take too much of time for diagnose the condition , these two are not definitely the criteria to judge the well trained professional.

In brief: Unfortunate

Dr. Addagada Rao
Dr. Addagada Rao

In brief: Not necessarily

You may have a great dentist and a really healthy mouth.
However, engage your dentist and ask him questions about your care. If he senses all is well, he will just move on and assume you are okay as well. If this doesn't get you answered, then it may be time to move on.

In brief: Not necessarily

Dr. Robert Eckelson
Dr. Robert Eckelson
Dr. Adam Smith