I have rubella, please help. I think I am pregnant?

Rubella. Get to your OB so they can check your blood antibodies and see if you need to be concerned. It is a simple blood test. In the mean time, take tylenol (acetaminophen) if you have a fever, rest and get plenty of fluids. Most people in the usa have been vaccinated to this virus and have immunity or partial immunity. Let me know what happens and my prayers go out to you. I hope i was helpful!
Find out. If you have been sexually active and have missed your period then you can go ahead and take a home pregnancy test (HPT) now. If negative and still no period would repeat HPT in a week. Take care. Let your dr know if you are pregnant & have rubella.
VeryUnlikelyRubella? How do you know you have Rubella.There has not been a case of Rubella reported in United States since 2004.According to CDC Rubella was eliminated from United States in 2004.And all acute cases were in people who came from other countries.If you had pregnancies in past must have done blood tests if low,given you vaccine.Consult your Doctor it is unlikely you have Rubella&do preg test,you are 51.