I cut my foot and a nail. Clean. What to do?

In brief: Nail

Clean your foot with soap and water and keep the area clean.
It depends on weather or not the nail cut you or caused a puncture wound. This is very important. A puncture wound needs medical attention asap. This type of wound could cause a deep space infection and possibly surgery. If a cut only, then after soap and water, dry with clean dry towel and apply neosporin and band aids daily.

In brief: Nail

Dr. Michael Cosenza
Dr. Michael Cosenza

In brief: Keep it clean

Sounds like you just need to keep the injury area clean.
Wash the injury area with soap and water, dry it off and put some type of antibiotic ointment and cover with a bandage or dressing. If redness or increased pain develops see a doctor.

In brief: Keep it clean

Dr. Tharesh Udupa
Dr. Tharesh Udupa
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine