Went to emergency room for heart palpitations all blood work and ECG said i was fine and should continue taking my Buspar (buspirone) as directed should I continu?

Dr. Pamela Pappas

In brief: Anxiety

Anxiety can cause many physical symptoms, including palpitations.
It sounds like the er doctors examined you, and did not find anything alarming. Buspar (buspirone) is a medication which can help with anxiety. You haven't shared what dose you're on, but i hope you'll tell the physician you've been seeing about this er trip. Please maintain your Buspar (buspirone) in the meantime. Psychotherapy can be helpful too.

In brief: Anxiety

Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology