I have a extreme fear of death! what can I do to overcome this? Hypnosis?

Dr. Vance Harris
In brief: Good advice given
We are all terrified of death at one stage or another in our lives, less now for me than before.
Extreme fear means you are not functioning well in your life. Is it death you fear or living, is life stressed? Life can be terrifying too.

In brief: Good advice given
Dr. Vance Harris
Dr. Vance Harris
Dr. Aaron Ament
In brief: PSYCHOTHERAPY
I suggest psychotherapy to find the cause of the extreme fear. This could be several different things, and hypnosis as a blanket treatment seems inadequate - like having an infection and putting anesthitic on a painful lesion without knowing the cause.

In brief: PSYCHOTHERAPY
Dr. Aaron Ament
Dr. Aaron Ament
Dr. Louis Grenzer
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: Hypnosis can help
Hypnosis can be very helpful in patients with phobias.
Well it is not unreasonable to fear death, or heights, or spiders, or snakes but when the fear is out of proporption to the threat, it serves no good purpose. Hypnosis is one of the most effective tools for dealing with such problems and there are many approaches as to how to use the tool.

In brief: Hypnosis can help
Dr. Louis Grenzer
Dr. Louis Grenzer
Dr. Kevin Windisch
In brief: Any psychotherapy
Any form of psychotherapy can help with phobias.
Hypnosis is one form of psychotherapy and as such can be useful in dealing with your phobia. See a trained therapist who is a member of the american society for clinical hypnosis if this is the modality of therapy you wish to try.

In brief: Any psychotherapy
Dr. Kevin Windisch
Dr. Kevin Windisch