I had a canker sore and i kissed a boy we didn't have blood at all should I get tested for HIV i'm worried :(?

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: HIV and Kissing

There is no case of HIV infection in the whole world in over thirty years of this epidemic caused by kissing.
Even with a canker sore. There is absolutely no reason, unless you need it for peace of mind, to do an HIV test in this scenario.

In brief: HIV and Kissing

Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Robert Killian
Pathology

In brief: No risk

You've just become a grown woman.
You owe it to yourself to read a good book or two about sexuality, including accurate information about the dozen-or-sex sexually transmitted disease. Kissing with exchanage of saliva is risk for infectious mono and cmv, but can't transmit hiv, canker sores, chapped lips, bitten cheek or none of the above. Life's hard enough without fears like this.

In brief: No risk

You've just become a grown woman.
Dr. Shontae Buffington