I have secondary amenorrhea and have been told by a gynaecologist that I am not ovulating (at all) what r the chances (if any) that i can get pregnant

Dr. David Sneid
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

In brief: If you are

Not ovulating, there is no chance of becoming pregnant -- however this can possibly be corrected depending upon the cause.
See a good reproductive endocrinologist for advice and possible therapy.

In brief: If you are

Dr. David Sneid
Dr. David Sneid
Dr. Fred Coleman
Obstetrics & Gynecology - Maternal Fetal Medicine

In brief: Not very likely

If you are really not ovulating, you can't get pregnant.
You just can't count reliably on not ovulating all the time (so if you don't want to be pregnant, consider birth control). When you want pregnancy, you may need infertility treatments (clomiphene to start and going up from there to ivf, if needed) to get back to ovulating. Rarely, this could be early menopause, requiring donor eggs.

In brief: Not very likely

Dr. Fred Coleman
Dr. Fred Coleman
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham